“Without a doubt one of the best equipped and most seaworthy Colvic Victor 50 sailing the seas today”
S/Y Koulaki was refit by the distinguished Greek ship builder Antonis Ploutis with the main aim: Her seaworthiness & comfort so that she can safely and enjoyably sail her guests around the Greek Islands.
She is an exceptionally stable and comfortable yacht under sail or motor owing to her v-shaped hull, semi-long keel, and array of sails. With wide open decks for sunbathing & relaxing, a large central cockpit, classic and spacious solid mahogany interior and many amenities, S/Y Koulaki is the ideal yacht for your sailing holidays in the Greek Islands.
- 2 Triple Cabins in the bow (double berth plus single top bunk) each with separate WC/Shower. (One of them used by the skipper)
- 2 Double Cabins in the stern (large double berth) each with separate WC/Shower
- 1 Cabin with 2 bunk beds mid-ships.
- Maximum of 12 Persons including crew for Multi Day/Night Charters (Ideally we suggest 6 to 7 guests + crew for maximum comfort)
- Maximum of 24 Persons for Day Sailing.
- 2 Refrigerators
- Microwave Oven
- Gas Oven
- Outdoor Grill
- Dining Table for 10 persons.
EXTRAS & AMENITIES
- Air Conditioning Throughout (36k BTU)
- 12v & 220v Outlets
- Smart TV 32″
- Radio CD Player with USB port
- Electrical Push Button Toilets
- Hot Water Deck Shower
- Inflatable rib (2,9 m) with new motor 6 hp
- Cayat (Under special request)
SAFETY EQUIPMENT & SYSTEMS
- 12 Person Life Raft & Life Vests
- 10 point sea water intrusion detection & automatic bilge pumping system with integrated optical & acoustic alarm for locating sea water intrusion/leaks.
- 1 ¼ inch pressurized fire hose on deck.
- Engine room automatic fire extinguishing system.
- Rapid cockpit drainage via enlarged scuppers.
- Any battery and or battery bank can be isolated or redirected as desired throughout the system, and there is directed charging of independent banks or the entire system.
- Stern Anchor and Windlass.
- Propane Gas Detector.
- EPIRB & GMDSS.