“Without a doubt the best equipped and most seaworthy Colvic Victor 50 sailing the seas today”
S/Y Koulaki was refit by the distinguished Greek ship builder Antonis Ploutis with the main aim: Her seaworthiness & comfort so that she can safely and enjoyably sail her guests around theGreekIslands.
She is an exceptionally stable and comfortable yacht under sail or motor owing to her v-shaped hull, semi-long keel, and array of sails. With wide open decks for sunbathing & relaxing, a large center cockpit, classic and spacious solid mahogany interior and many amenities, S/Y Koulaki is the ideal yacht for your sailing holidays in theGreekIslands. We look forward to your arrival and to knowing that you will enjoy the sun & sea, experience the rich culture & warm hospitality of Greece, discover remote beaches and tranquil anchorages and revive the Voyage of Odysseus aboard S/Y Koulaki.
SAFETY EQUIPMENT & SYSTEMS
• 12 Person Life Raft & Life Vests
• 10 point sea water intrusion detection & automatic bilge pumping system with integrated optical & acoustic alarm for locating sea water intrusion/leaks.
• 1 ¼ inch pressurized fire hose on deck
• Engine room automatic fire extinguishing system.
• Lightening strike grounding
• Watertight companionway
• Rapid cockpit drainage via enlarged scuppers
• Any battery and or battery bank can be isolated or redirected as desired throughout the system, and there is directed charging of independent banks or the entire system.
• Stern Anchor and Windlass
• Propane Gas Detector
• EPIRB & GMDSS
EXTRAS & AMENITIES
• Air Conditioning Throughout (36k BTU)
• 12v & 220v Outlets
• LCD Flat Screen TV
• DVD Player
• Radio CD Player
• Electrical Push Button Toilets
• Hot Water Deck Shower
• Speed Boat
• Windsurfing (Under special request)
• 2 Refrigerators
• Microwave Oven
• Gas Oven
• Dining Table for 10 persons.
• 2 Triple Cabins in the bow (double berth plus single top bunk) each with separate WC/Shower. (One of them used by the skipper)
• 2 Double Cabins in the stern (large double berth) each with separate WC/Shower
• 1 Cabin with 2 bunk beds mid-ships.
• Maximum of 12 Persons including crew for Multi Day/Night Charters
• Maximum of 24 Persons for Day Sailing.